I am so excited! Elle over at Elle's New England Kitchen has awarded me with such an honor, the Blogging With A Purpose Award! I started blogging for Celiac Disease because I wanted to be a part of a community where we all support and encourage each other. Most of the time, I feel like I take so much support and maybe don't give out a fair share in return. This truly means a lot, and I feel so flattered. Thank you so much Elle!
The rules of the award are this:
1)Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award with their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogger community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Post the rules.
I have chosen the following 5 blogs for the award:
1. Melissa at Gluten Free For Good. She is so inspirational, smart and 'snarky' at the same time!
2. Kate at Gluten Free Gobsmacked. We seem to be in very similar life situations, and she never ceases to make me smile.
3.The Good Eatah because she was the first to welcome me into the GF blogging community.
4. Gluten Free Steve for similar reasons; he is in my home town, and I feel he has welcomed me and helped me feel like a real part of the community.
5. Karina, the Gluten Free Goddess. Let's be honest...is she not the first GF blog we all came across? She is truly inspirational and witty. She really does 'blog with a purpose'.
Thanks to all of these talented and great people for making life for all of us more bearable and even fun!